Zoning By-law

The Zoning By-Law sets out how a specific parcel of land may be used, this includes the type and placement of buildings on a property. You can apply to change the use of property through a Zoning By-law Amendment.

Make sure to check the zoning regulations before you start Building and Renovating.

If you wish to make a complaint regarding a contravention to the Zoning By-law, please complete a General Complaint Form and submit it to the Planning Department.

Proposed Zoning By-law Amendments

A public meeting will be held on April 27, 2021 at 1:00pm via Zoom to review the Draft Official Plan Amendment #12 and Zoning By-law Amendment: Additional Residential Units.